Last Updated: 11/20/2018
OUR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES:
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information You Give Us:
Information Automatically Collected:
We (or our service providers acting on our behalf) may collect information about the Acceptto Products that you use and how you use them (“Usage Information”). This information includes information that may identify you as well as statistical information (“Analytics”) that does not identify you. Some Analytics may be correlated with your personal information. Usage Information may include:
- Device Information: We may collect Device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique Device identifiers and mobile network Information including phone number). We may associate your Device identifiers or phone number with your Acceptto Account.
- Log Information: When you use Acceptto Products, we may automatically record or log information from your Device, its software, and your activity using the our Products. This may include:
- The Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- Identification numbers associated with your Devices;
- Device event Information such as crashes, system activity and hardware settings;
- Locale preferences;
- Application activity such as app upload, app download, app installation, app uninstallation, app start, app play duration, app stop, app crashes, app network activity and app resource consumption;
- Date and time stamps associated with transactions;
- System configuration Information;
- Metadata concerning your Android apps;
- Other interactions with the Acceptto Products;
- Global Positioning System data; and
- Wireless information data.
The cookies we use on the Acceptto Site include:
- Session cookies: These temporary cookies expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We use session cookies to grant our users access to content and to enable actions they must be logged in to do.
- Persistent cookies: These usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the site for our customers. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your user account or to remember your choices on the Acceptto Site, but this only works when cookies on our site are enabled.
- Third party cookies: We permit limited third parties to place cookies through the Acceptto Site to provide us with better insights into the use of the Acceptto Site or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our website. For example, we utilize Google Analytics to analyze usage patterns of the Acceptto Site. Google Analytics generates a cookie to capture information about your use of the Acceptto Site which Google uses to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide other related services. Google may use a portion of your IP address to identify their cookie, but this will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
We may also permit third party service providers to place cookies through the Acceptto Site, as indicated above, to perform analytic or marketing functions where you are notified of them and you have consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such third party cookies or the resulting information and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from the Acceptto Site, if your computer supports such capabilities. In an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers, we also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies.
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent as set forth in this Policy. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates or other third parties, including Google, who may use that information to market to you directly. Pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light Act”, California residents are permitted to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their marketing use. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of our disclosure pursuant to California law.
If you are based in the EU, in certain circumstances you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information that we hold about you—specifically:
- Request access to your personal information. You may have the right to request access to any personal information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of the personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- Request correction of your personal information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information. You may have the right to request that personal information held about you be deleted.
- Request restriction of processing your personal information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal information.
- Request transfer of your personal information. You may have the right to request transfer of your personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Questions and Contacting Us
Sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Sending a written request to the following address:
529 SW 3rd Ave. Suite 200, Portland, OR 97204