This is a technical IT/information security position that reports to the VP of Global Sales. The role involves both pre-sales activities (such as customer acquisition) and post-sales engagements (such as customer implementation and ongoing customer care). The successful hire must have both deep and broad technical experience along with a track record of demonstrating, value proofing and deploying modern security solutions within the enterprise. While doing all this, the Solutions Architect will bootstrap, nurture and grow a global sales engineering organization from scratch.
- Pre-sales demonstrations, proof-of-concept / proof-of-value deployments at prospects, customers and partners.
- Post-sales solution deployment.
- Technical customer care on all assigned accounts.
- Technical interface between customer / channel accounts and the Accepttoengineering and sales organizations.
- Drive cross-functional teams (product management, engineering and sales) to develop solution architectures and proposals that meet customer’s requirements and drive new revenue opportunities in tandem with sales.
- Full lifecycle customer engagement, from initial contact through to deployment and solution acceptance.
- Build, nurture and evolve pre- and post-sales engineering capabilities within the company.
Who We Seek
- 7+ years experiencein pre-sales / post-sales engineering / technical professional services / system integration
- Cybersecurity / IAM solutions a major plus
- Citrix Xen, NetScaler & Workspace solutions (e.g. CCA, CCP, CCD) a major plus
- Cloud / virtualization / SOC experience a plus
- Microsoft solutions (e.g. MCSA, MCSD, MCSE) a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written skills (English proficiency a must)
- Charismatic, collaborative, trustworthy and ethical team player.
- Ability to function effectively, creatively and collaboratively in ambiguous circumstances.
- Ability and willingness to travel without complaining on short notice.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a technical discipline.
Location, Perks & Benefits
- Portland, Oregon preferred but will consider remote
- Outstanding total compensation package (equity, base salary, and benefits)
- Considerable opportunity for career development, coaching from a seasoned executive team and professional growth
Acceptto Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are interested in this open position, please send us your resume and cover letter using the link below.