As a Senior Client Advisor you will partner with our Global Field Operations staff to lead the integration of the Acceptto platform into our client IT infrastructure. You will provide architectural guidance, best practices, and recommended system configurations to meet the client’s requirements, business objectives, and identify and mitigate potential deployment issues. This role requires you to be a strong communicator and be able to adapt to various customer situations and audiences such as IT administrator, CIO, and CSIO. Experience in direct customer technical interaction such as Professional Services, Solutions Engineering, or Technical Support are required.
- Manage client expectations – develop and maintain trusted advisor relationship with Acceptto clients to establish and maintain technical credibility.
- Establish best known methods to drive scalability through repeatable implementations with a focus on process efficiency.
- Build technical proficiency across Acceptto products and supported technical integrations. Present product demos and share knowledge with others through the creation of technical notes and/or end user training materials.
- Conduct virtual and occasional onsite project meetings, trainings and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships across internal Acceptto Security teams. Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management, advocate customer feature requests and help influence our product roadmap.
- Consistently grow your knowledge of the competitive landscape and industry news. Position Acceptto confidently and handle objections related to competitive solutions.
Who We Seek
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing role as a consultant implementing SaaS-based solutions.
- Hands-on experience administering Active Directory and/or LDAP, configuring domains and trusts, pushing GPO’s.
- Strong knowledge of RADIUS authentication.
- Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting SAML/SSO authentication.
- Skilled with VPN configuration, load balancing concepts and technologies (F5, NetScaler, A10, Kemp).
- Knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems.
- Ability to motivate and lead customers from project planning through successful implementation by leveraging strong technical relationships.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple customers and project requirements during different stages of the implementation lifecycle.
- Excellent written and oral business communication, and project and time management skills.
- Comfortable working in large complex Enterprise environments, and ability to assess and diagnose complex network and authentication workflow issues.
- Deep understanding of security technologies including identity and access management, PKI, Windows and/or Unix system administration, and virtualization technologies.
- Administrator-level experience with Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server, Azure, Office 365, Exchange/OWA, AD FS/claims rules.
- Experience in software security industry and technologies strongly preferred
- Experience with adopting OWASP top 10
Location, Perks & Benefits
- Portland, Oregon
- Outstanding total compensation package (equity, base salary, and benefits)
- Considerable opportunity for career development, coaching from a seasoned executive team and professional growth
Acceptto Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are interested in this open position, please send us your resume and cover letter using the link below.