Acceptto is a transformative cyber-security company challenging the norms of identity authentication. Your identity is under persistent attack. Passwords are hackable. Tokens are temporal. Biometrics is binary. Our AIML-based Cognitive Authentication™ solutions across physical, IoT, web, mobile and cloud provides the smartest, real-time, and only continuous bio-behavioral identity validation commercially available today.
- Develop and maintain Accepttosoftware while adhering to our quality standards in an Agile / Lean Startup environment
- Deliver and deploy code in rapid turns into business-critical
- Work either within a team of developers or individually on supervised projects while being mentored and supervised by more senior members of the department.
- Must be proactive and a self-starterand provide input and feedback as necessary.
- Design, build and maintain reliable C++ code in order to develop new features and to fix existing issues
- Work with other members of the development team to improve existing features,investigate and debug issues, and create solutions for these problems
- Pro-actively develop an understanding of the Accepttoproduct architecture and investigate new technologies
Who We Seek
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with COM+ and C++ programming language
- Proficiency in some of the following:
- Net Framework
- Good knowledge of standard libraries, STL containers and algorithms
- Exposure to security technologies and good knowledge of secure software development life cycle
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both written and verbal forms
- Ability to use a variety of tools and techniques for tracking the cause of a problem and debugging
- Familiarity with source control such as Git and unit testing strategies and technologies
- Understanding of basic computing, OO concepts, SOLID, stack/heap, recursion, polymorphism, etc.
- Understanding of continuous integration
- Knowledge of other languages and platforms, will be a plus.
- English proficiency
Location, Perks & Benefits
- Portland, Oregon
- Outstanding total compensation package (equity, base salary, and benefits)
- Considerable opportunity for career development, coaching from a seasoned executive team and professional growth
Acceptto Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are interested in this open position, please send us your resume and cover letter using the link below.