G Suite SAML Setup
This guide gives an overview of how to configure “G SuiteTM" to work with Acceptto’s SSO service, which allows access to G Suite using Acceptto authentication technology. You will be configuring G Suite to act as a Service Provider and configuring Acceptto to act as an Identity Provider.
- Acceptto Appliance configure to connect to your user directory
- An Acceptto Organization account, with access to an administrative user
- A G Suite user account with administrative access
Configure G Suite as a Service Provider
Note: in order to configure G Suite you will need access to a user account with administrative privileges.
- Add the following configuration data
- Select Security
- Select “Set up single sign-on (SSO)"
- Select checkbox for “Setup SSO with third party identity provider”
- Add the following information the SAML application form:
- Fill in “Sign-in page URL” with “https://saml.acceptto.com/saml/auth”
- Fill in “”Sign-out page URL with “https://saml.acceptto.com/saml/logout”
- Under “Verification certificate” click add file and select the certificate file.
- Fill in “Netmask masks” with the proper netmask for the ip address in order to limit SSO access to a subset of your users. This will allow only users from specific IP addresses to access G Suite through Acceptto SAML SSO.
Setup a SAML Application
- Login to Acceptto with a user account that has administrative privileges.
- Click on the “Applications” option on the menu bar.
- Click on the “New Application” button
- On the “Add Application” form, enter the following:
- App Name - Application name to be displayed in the admin panel and application portal
- Issuer or EntityID - The Issuer/EntityID of the SAML application. For example: ‘google.com/a/org.com’
- Sign In URL - The URL used to sign in to the application
- Metadata URL - The URL that includes that SAML application metadata
- Click “Save” to create the application.
Note: Clicking the “Advanced Options” button allows additional optional configuration such as encryption certificates or custom attribute assertions.
If you require assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn more about our MFA solutions? Contact our Professional Services for a Demo today.
All product names, trademarks, and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this document are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks, and brands does not constitute endorsement by the Acceptto Corporation.